Education LMS WordPress Theme Documentation v0.0.3
Thank you for using our theme.
Install theme using WordPress admin
- Go to
Appearance > Themes and click Add New
- Search Education LMS
- Click Install
- You're done.
Installing Recommend Plugins
After installing the Education LMS theme, you'll see a notification in the top of the page that says the theme needs some plugins to function properly.
Education LMS theme requires follow plugins (all are free and available on WordPress.org) and is working perfectly with these plugins.
To install these plugins:
- Go to
Appearance > Install Plugins
- You'll be redirect to a page where all needed plugins are listed. Just click on Install below each plugin's name
- After installing, if it's required to activate the plugin, just activate
Import Demo Data
For some people importing the sample data file can be helpful to see how the theme works as well as speed up the development of their own or their client’s website by simply replacing the content and images with their own.
Appearance > Import Demo Data then click on Import Demo Data button. The importing process might take few minutes so do not close or refresh the page.
Once complete you should see a successful import message.
- Sticky Header: Turn on/off the sticky your header.
- Transparent Header: Make your header is transparent
- Default Course Layout: Show your all courses page is grid or list layout.
Customize → Theme Options → Header Presets
The header default layout in free version has header topbar, header main includes the logo on left and the navigation on right.
We provide 1 more header layout in Pro version.
and here is our demo HTML on Header Right widget
Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Header Topbar.
To add text to header topbar, you need to add your text/html or anything in Appearance → Widgets → Topbar Left & Right.
and here is our demo HTML on Topbar Left widget
- +1 123-456-7890
- 1010 Moon ave, New York, NY US
- Hide the header topbar?: Hide the header topbar area completely.
- Hide the login on topbar?: Hide the login link in the header topbar area.
- Hide the register on topbar?: Hide the register link on the header topbar area.
- Hide the logout on topbar?: Hide the logout link on the header topbar area.
- Login page URL: Enter your login form page url.
- Register page URL: Enter your register form page url.
The Education LMS have some predefined socials that display at bottom of site. Go to
Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Social Media.
Single Course [PRO]
- Post Layout: Choose individual course layout is left or right sidebar.
- Disable header transparent?: Disable the header transparent for all individual course pages.
- Disable the course featured image as cover?: Disable the course featured image in Titlebar area, and use default titlebar image from Customize → Header Image.
These settings help you enable or disable the post meta on single post. Go to
Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Single Post.
- Post Layout: Choose single post layout is left or right sidebar.
- Disable header transparent [Pro]: Disable the header transparent for all individual post pages.
- Disable the featured image as cover [Pro]: Disable the post featured image in Titlebar area, and use default titlebar image from Customize → Header Image.
- Hide featured image after main title [Pro]: Hide the post featured image after post title on individual post pages.
This is an area displays after the header and before main content. You can change the background image or color in
Appearance → Customize → Header Image.
and you can change the padding top & bottom in
Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Titlebar.
The primary color helps you change the current menu color, link hover color, button hover color and some element's border. Go to
Customize → Colors
More color options in PRO version
- Menu Color
- Menu Hover Color
- Navigation Background
- Menu Hover Background
- Topbar Background Color
- Topbar Text Color
- Back to top color
- Back to top hover color
- Titlebar Color
- Breadcrumb Background
- Breadcrumb Color
- Footer Background Color
- Footer Color
- Copyright Text Color
Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Footer to change your footer widget layout and copyright information.
Education LMS theme has 4 footer widget areas by default:
- Footer widget area 1
- Footer widget area 2
- Footer widget area 3
- Footer widget area 4
Appearance → Customize → Typography to change the typography for these elements:
- Site Title
- Site Tagline
- Sidebar Widget Title
- Footer Widget Title